My friend Tammy over at Daisy Yellow invited me to contribute an article to her latest Zine. I was so flattered that despite my hiatus I could hardly say no.
What did I write about?
My article talks about what happens when you stop blogging! I hope you enjoy it as well as the rest of the inspiring content that Tammy works so hard to put together. I'm excited to be a small part of it.
Interested in winning a copy of the zine?
Well you're in luck, because I have two copies up for grabs. And if you win, you'll also be the recipient of one of the limited edition prints I recently made. They're from a lino cut block printed in a clam shell press on beautiful heavy weight paper and then further altered. (The TJ version of free-styling).
I have quite a few of these so for those of you who tweet or have your FB pages running on a mainline into your veins, then it's your lucky day. I'm giving extra prints away for helping me out.
Here are some ways to get yourself entered repeatedly:
- Leave a comment here.
- Like the Studio Mailbox facebook page
- Drop by the Studio Maibox facebook page and post something
- Share the Studio Mailbox facebook page on your wall and beg your friends to like me
- Tweet me.
- Pin me.
- Paint a pretzel on your body and post a photo on my facebook wall
- Spray paint your car with pretzels and my site name
- Name your new baby or pet 'Studio Mailbox' (by doing this you are agreeing that they become the mascot as well)
Whatever you decide to do, just make sure and tell me in the comments how many times I need to enter you in the drawing. Or just make a bunch of crap up why you couldn't do a damn thing for me and I'll probably feel sorry for you and send you something anyway. The deadline to enter is Friday, June 15. If you come across this post after the deadline, just let me know and maybe we can swap some mail art.
I'm going to be SO excited if I get done with my move and have a bunch of new fans and friends, but let's go slow ok? Like comes first, then love.
PS - a note to my old readers, this was fun. I miss you guys!