Today begins Studio Mailbox's 4th year in the big, wide blog-o-sphere.
*dramtically wipe lone tear from cheek*
Here's a breakdown of the previous year's events:
- Completion of the first large-scale work of the year, a CYMK canvas.
- Attended the most amazing Drawing Workshop in Venice where I worked through my very first travel journal.
- Returning to Germany, I organized an international postcard project that was installed in the local pharmacy's window.
- I entered the German Copic Marker Cover Contest. I think we scared them!
- I created a custom birthday commission.
- I officially became a Crusader: C40, C41, C44, C45, C46, C47, C48
- Participation in Kelly Rae Robert's e-course was a pivotal mark in the year. I met so many new creative friends and I realized my name "T-A-R-I" might just be because I'm a PossibiliTARIan.
- I learned how important it is to be original.
- My family lost our beloved Grandma June.
- I faced rejection.
- Studio Mailbox got down with Social Media! Check the Facebook fan page.
- Health-wise I went suffered through my second round of oral surgery, German style! More here.
- Once healed, I could smile huge when meeting a wine queen!
- For every rejection comes a little luck. My artwork was published in the book Four Word Self Help.
- Oktober is for Oktoberfest! Don't forget the extra special pretzel imagery too.
- All along, I was packing another travel journal on the side.
- It was time to get down to business. I had my blog consulted.
- Studio Mailbox got a make over.
- After many year's work, I finally completed Sampler Resolutionary!
- I took Carla Sonheim's Silly III drawing class.
- In the nick of time I finished my Sketchbook Project and confronted my Flikr Phobia.
- I wrote my first guest post.
- After realizing that I want to try and facilitate more discussions of the posts, Studio Mailbox reached 1000 comments!
Thank you so much for all the wonderful support and fun we had over the last year...
Want a trip down memory lane?
Here was my 2nd Blogeburtstag wrap-up.
And wow, here's the review of the 1st year. You've come a long way baby.